Your Starter Package for the work with the mosaic hammer
Learn to work efficiently with hammer and hardie, cut different material and arrange it in esthetic andamenti.
What you will learn
- How do I work efficiently with mosaic hammer and hardie, without creating any muscular tensions?
- How can I best cut different forms (cube, triangle, etc.) for my mosaic without producing too much waste?
- What distinguishes the different andamento styles – Roman, Byzantine, modern and contemporary?
- How can I use andamenti to change the effect of my mosaic?
- What is the role of the joint in picture composition and harmony?
- Implementation of an individual work in direct technique in format of 20 x 20 cm
Different motifs are available, own designs can be brought. You can choose from marble and smalti from my collection or bring your own material.
1.–3. March 2019
3.–5. May 2019
7.–9. June 2019
2.–4. August 2019
6.–8. September 2019
1.–3. November 2019
6.–8. December 2019
To register, just fill in the form below, contact me by e-mail or call +49 172 385 95 91. I look forward to seeing you! You might also like the Open Mosaic Studio for Adults and the mused Family Events. Spread the word!