The more variation, the better! Mosaic lives from lively color and material mixtures. In this course, you will learn how to make color transitions, create contrasts, and mix colors so that each pixel has its meaning. The vibration of color in the mosaic will fascinate you and you will see how volume, transparency, perspective and movement can be represented by the use of color.
Learn to use color wisely to create vibrating mosaics
In this workshop, you learn
- playful approach to color mixing in the mosaic
- the role of joints, size of mosaic stones, light and shadow
- selection, mixing and laying of colors
- Excursus: use of gold in mosaic making
- Excursus: flesh colors for mosaic portraits
- Use the Mosaic Hammer properly
- Prepare material and produce shapes with little waste
- copy a design in the format 20 x 20 cm
Different designs are available, also own designs are possible. You can choose from marble and smalti from my collection. Own material can be brought.
1.–3. March 2019
3.–5. May 2019
7.–9. June 2019
2.–4. August 2019
6.–8. September 2019
1.–3. November 2019
6.–8. December 2019
To register, just fill in the form below, contact me by e-mail or call +49 172 385 95 91. I look forward to seeing you! You might also like the Open Mosaic Studio for Adults and the mused Family Events. Spread the word!